Members Opt In
WANT TO STAY IN TOUCH? Please ACT NOW!
As of May 2018, the new General Data Protection Regulations mean that we need to seek your consent to contact you in order to stay in touch. This may be through sending you newsletters, notices of meetings and any other information which may from time to time be deemed necessary.
At AFFECT we understand the importance of your personal information and as always,will only use it to provide the support services you have requested. Please see our Privacy Notice.
We need you to complete and return the form below.
For reasons of compliance, we are required to remind you that:
- We will not share your information with any other organisation, outside agency or person
- However, in the event that it is thought necessary, we will always seek your consent
- Anonymised information may be used to compile statistics to secure funding, or budget or plan
- You have the right to request the information we hold about you, at any time
- You have the right to ask for your information to be removed/erased at any time by either contacting your counsellor/supporter/listener or posting to the address given above
- You have the right to restrict processing, data portability, objection and not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling
- If you believe a data breach has occurred, please notify the Data Controller at the address given above
- We will contact you each year to check that you wish to remain on our database
It is also important that you let us know if any of your information changes.